Monday, August 26, 2019

INTRODUCTION

     Starting a new blog is a breeze....even in the countryside. Most people have cell phones. The internet is always in their pocket. They can text one up in minutes, sitting in the trailer. But, even those of us who have somehow avoided that appendage (I'm still cell-less) any laptop or library basement computer will allow you to start a blog FREE! any time you want. Then you are in business- a transmitter- a hillbilly gadfly. Having something to say is a much more complicated issue. But, that's never held me back.
    Although I've written many blogs over the years, I'm proudest of www.huntingwithsupermodels.blogspot.com and www.fancestor.blogspot.com. HWS was open ended and and filled with beautiful women in various states of undress- of its time- but possibly already dated in this post-Me-Too era. Trigger warning: not for the faint of heart.  (F)ancestor is a "generational memoir" centered in antebellum New York involving race, murder and family. Although (F)ancestor was edited and published in real time, I'm hoping to get an agent and see it in print. I'm not trying very hard. That's the beautiful thing about a blog. I've done my job by hitting "post." It's on you to read it. I say this both as invite to new readers and a way out to old faithfuls. I don't want to be a bore.

   wwww.theantipastoralist.blogspot.com I hope will be a realtime window into my life here in New York's Catskill mountains, as a conceptual artist with a cat named Cheeky, who runs a crackpot, country church. Thanks for coming.     
     
   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOLSTICE FROG AND MRS. CLAUS